Monday, January 28, 2013

NOAH Boys Golf Update

Some of you you have asked if we are having a golf team again this year.  The answer is definitely, YES.  I do apologize for being a little late in getting the information together.  Please plan to attend the organizational meeting:
Monday, February 4, 7:00 PM, 
Tulsa Hills Church, 840 W. 81st

Please let me know if you plan to be at the meeting and/or if you plan to participate in NOAH Boys Golf this spring.  This is for grades 9-12.  

I will have the information on the following items at the meeting:
Practice Schedule
Tournament Schedule
Fundraiser Tournament
Fees
Shirts
Etc.


I am also looking for someone who would like to help with some of the organization aspects of the season.  Please let me know if you would like to help.  Thank you.    

--
Jim Thornton
Ideation - Connectedness - Strategic - Maximizer - Adaptability
Lead Pastor - Tulsa Hills Church

No comments:

Post a Comment